Frequently Asked Questions
I have completed the registration form, when will my account be reviewed?
- Your account will be reviewed by a LIXIL Administrator within a maximum of 5 days.
- You will receive an email notification once your account has been reviewed to confirm you can now log in.
I previously had an Enjoy More reward account on the old portal – how do I access my account on the new portal?
- If you were previously registered to the old portal you should have received an email with a unique link to allow you to complete the set-up of your new account and gain access to the new Enjoy More Rewards program.
Why has my account been declined?
- You may have received an email to explain why your account may have been declined. This may be because you have tried to register from a showroom not yet eligible for the program. Please Contact Us for more information.
I’ve forgotten my password; what do I do?
- You can reset this via ‘Forgotten Password’ on the login page.
- Enter your registered email address to receive a reset link.
- Check your junk folder for the email and use the reset link within 24 hours.
- When resetting your password, follow the below criteria:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase character
- At least 1 lowercase character
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 symbol (please note that . and - are not classified as symbols on the system so please avoid using these)
What is a W9 Tax form and what happens if I do not submit this?
- The purpose of form W9 is to provide your US tax ID, aka TIN: Taxpayer Identification Number, to the person, including a financial institution, who needs to report certain information about you, such as income paid to you, contributions to IRAs made by you, interest, dividends and capital gains earned by you
- Please fill out and submit the form. Once we've received it, you will be able to spend your points in our rewards catalog. If you have not completed this, you will be unable to redeem your points.
Why do I need to fill out a new W9 tax form if I submitted one on the previous Enjoy More Rewards program?
- To update any information that might have changed, i.e. your address
- As a best practice, it is recommended to update these types of forms often
- To enable the new provider & team to have the most relevant and up-to-date tax information for all registered program participants
My Company name is not showing on the registration form:
- Please be sure to check all forms of your company's name, i.e. individual showroom or location names, previous company or parent company names, etc.
- If your company name is not showing on the form, please reach out to our team via the Contact Us form and provide your full showroom name and street address
How do I complete my advanced profile?
- Complete the submission form via the PROMOTIONS tab - You can complete this form at any time
- You will receive 500 points for completing the profile, which allows us to collect more information
How do I complete my e-learning courses?
- Once your Enjoy More Rewards account has been approved, we will begin the process of creating an e-learning account for you at: https://mylixilemr.talentlms.com/
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your LMS learning account to be activated
- Once your account has been created, you will receive an email notification confirming your login details - They will be sent from LixilLearning, from email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can access the e-learning modules at anytime from within your Enjoy More Rewards account, under the LEARN & EARN tab
I don't know my log in details for the LEARN & EARN site?
- By default, your username will be the same email address you used to register for the Enjoy More Rewards program
- Simply click the 'Forgotten Password' button on the log in page via the LEARN & EARN tab and you will receive an email to reset your password
I have an e-learning inquiry:
- Please access the LMS user guide for any questions you may have regarding the system, courses, etc.
My LEARN & EARN points have not been added to my Enjoy More Rewards account?
- Points are transferred from the LEARN & EARN site weekly, on Fridays, so please allow up to 7 working days for your points to be transferred
- If you have not received your points after this time, please reach out to us via the Contact Us form and we will investigate on your behalf
Why haven't points from my previous account been transferred over to my new account?
- Any remaining points from your previous Enjoy More Rewards account will be transferred to your new account sometime in February 2021
- If you have a previous Enjoy More Rewards account, you will still be able to submit claims for sales made up to December 31st, 2020 until January 15th, 2021
- For new sales made after January 1st, 2021, please submit them on this platform
Do points have a monetary value?
- Points do not have a monetary value. The number of points required for a reward varies depending on several factors relating to the specific setup of the rewards programme.
Is there a time limit to use my points?
- You have 12 months from the date your points are awarded to redeem these for a reward. Any unspent points will expire after 12 months and will be removed from your balance.
What will happen to any points that I have remaining on my previous Enjoy More Reward account?
- Any points that remain on your account by January 31 2021 will be transferred onto your new account on the new platform in February 2021
How regularly is my tier reviewed?
- New registrants will enter the program at the Carbon Tier and will move through the tiers as they accumulate revenue (based on claims).
- At the beginning of each calendar year (January 1) your tier will be reset based on the revenue achieved for the previous year.
- You can still move up the tiers as and when you reach the relevant revenue target
I have a query regarding the points I have been awarded
- The points you earn will differ depending on the tier you are eligible for.
- The points awarded will reflect the tier you were assigned to at the point at which you submitted the claim.
- Points cannot be backdated once you have moved tier. You will start earning the new points values on the new tier for any claims submitted from the date you are upgraded.
When will my claim be reviewed?
- Any pre-approved sales will be uploaded to your account within a maximum of 28 days and your points will be awarded automatically.
- You can manually record your sale via the online claims form, which will then be reviewed and approved by a program administrator within 10 working days. You will receive an email notification once your points have been awarded.
How many points will I receive for my claim?
- The number of points you receive is based on your LIXIL tier. Please check the About page for more information on the tier levels. You will be able to view what tier you are registered to on the homepage.
I can't find the product or SKU I want to claim for:
- Some of the product and/or SKU names may not fully match the word you are searching for. As a best practice, we recommend searching by a few different pieces of criteria:
- Brand Name, i.e. American Standard, DXV, Grohe
- Sub-Brand, i.e. Serin, Fluent, Berwick, Wyatt, Bellshire, etc.
- SKU - Copy/paste the SKU into the search bar
Why won’t my claim submit?
- The new platform will only allow sales with dates from January 1st, 2021 to be submitted. Sales prior to this should have been logged on the old platform before December 31st, 2020.
- Ensure all required* fields have been completed and in the correct format.
- If you are still having trouble submitting, Contact Us for further assistance.
- You are required to log 1 claim per invoice and will be required to upload a copy of the invoice.
Why has my claim been declined?
- You may have received an email to explain why your claim may have been declined, and this could be for one of the follow reasons.
- The proof of sale document supplied with the claim may not be sufficient
- The claim is for a commercial address
- The invoice number provided does not match the invoice number on the proof of sale
- The sale date provided does not match the sale date on the proof of sale
- The sale date is greater than 90 days old
- The quantity provided does not match the quantity on the proof of sale
- The quantity is greater than 6
- The SKU provided does not match the SKU on the proof of sale
Can I still upload claims for sales made prior to December 31st, 2020?
- You can only upload claims from the January 1st, 2021 on the new portal.
- You can submit claims where the sales date is before December 31st, 2020 via the previous LIXIL Enjoy More Rewards website (providing you were registered) at www.myenjoyrewards.com up until January 15th, 2021
How do I know what tier I’m eligible for?
- Tiers are calculated based on the number of sales within the current calendar year - January 1st to December 31st. Check what sales they have earned against the Tier Table
- You can view your tier on the home page.
Enjoy More Rewards Reloadable prepaid card
How do I order and load my new Enjoy More Rewards prepaid card?
- Select the “REDEEM” tab to locate the Prepaid Card Guide for information on how to order your physical card and reload your card as you continue to earn and redeem points
I already have an Enjoy More Rewards prepaid card, why do I need to order a new card?
- LIXIL Enjoy More Rewards re-launched on January 1st, 2021 and with this a new Enjoy More Rewards prepaid card is being offered
- If you ordered an Enjoy More Rewards prepaid card prior to January 2021, you can still use the funds, but you must order a new Visa card on the new platform at www.mylixilEMR.com once they are available in 2021
- The last date to load your old Enjoy More Rewards prepaid card is January 31st, 2021, and you must do this via the previous LIXIL Enjoy More Rewards website at www.myenjoyrewards.com
- We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours
- Where an inquiry cannot be resolved same day, we will provide updates every 5 working days until it has been resolved